I have been tagged by the lovely Julie over at Adventure is Out There, with the Stylish Blogger Award. Hmmmmm very nice! So here are 7 miscellaneous things you may wish (or not!) to know about me.
1. Stuart and I eloped when we got married, and the ceremony over an anvil in a blacksmith's shop. For lunch we went down to the pub, where we had Moet and shepherd's pie.
2. Although I am scared of deep water, I did go snorkelling on the Costa Smeralda in Italy!
3. I was into mullets big time.....and jumpsuits....hey it was the 80's!
4. I loved parties when I was little......
5. And it continued as I got older. I soon became very well known for my parties......
6. I did have boring moments in between - like when we had to put on a Shakespearian play every year at school.
7. But once upon a time, I was a thoughtful and serious person....and here's the proof!
I'm passing on the
to the lovely Christina at Lazy Bones Running; the lovely JK at A Clunk Upstairs and finally to the lovely Fran at Dutch Girl Gets Healthy.